We protect your privacy:
We limit data access to those who need to know:
Within our organization, your personal data is accessible to only a limited number of employees with special access privileges. Although we may, from time to time, compile general demographic information based on your order, this information is shared within our organization only and has no identifiable personal data associated with it.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your First Name, Your Last Name, and Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer's internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing Edit Profile option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfillment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service-related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
Terms and conditions of use
Terms and Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the www.craftrelic.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.craftrelic.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.craftrelic.com website belonging to Color Conceptions, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Color Conceptions reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.craftrelic.com website of Color Conceptions
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Color Conceptions will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.craftrelic.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Color Conceptions will take "Full Responsibility" of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (e.g., Blue Dart, First Flight, FedEx, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of www.craftrelic.com
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on www.craftrelic.com shall not be entertained.
7. Color Conceptions reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e., wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Color Conceptions for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Color Conceptions reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Color Conceptions has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.craftrelic.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. Color Conceptions will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. Color Conceptions shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Tamil Nadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
13. Links: These terms and conditions apply only to this site, and not to the site of any other company or organization, including those to which the site may link. We do not endorse or take responsibility for any material, products or advertising made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, good or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns about other sites to their site’s administrator.
14. Trademarks: Any trademarks that appear on this site not owned by www.craftrelic.com are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by www.craftrelic.com
15. Product Descriptions: www.craftrelic.com makes every attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, www.craftrelic.com doesn’t warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. If a product itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item in its new, unused condition.
16. Your Account: If you sign up for this portion of the site, it is your responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. www.craftrelic.com does not sell products for children, and we ask that if you are under 18, you only use the site with involvement of a parent or legal guardian. www.craftrelic.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion. If you feel your account has been comprised, please Contact Us immediately.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: Unless specifically stated in writing otherwise, the services, products and materials provided by www.craftrelic.com are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Unless specifically stated in writing otherwise, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the site, or any products or services provided pursuant to the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the site.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, we do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on the site.